Ronald C. Ellens AACI, P.App., Dipl. B., PLE
- Completion of all academic and articling requirements for AACI curriculum.
- Obtained the AACI designation January 1997.
- Solely engaged in real estate appraisals, with the Appraisal division of Kernahan & Graves Real Estate, from April 1987 to December 2000.
- Serving the Niagara Region, from January 2001 to present
- Member in good standing with the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC): 1987 to present.
- Appearances as a professional witness before Provincial Court of Ontario.
- Current Member – Appraisal Institute of Canada. (1987- present).
- Interview Committee – Conducted final requirement interviews pertaining to awarding new CRA & AACI designations for the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Current Member – The Association of Ontario Land Economists. (2003-present).
- Current Associate Member – Niagara Association of Realtors. (2000-present).
- Current Member – Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce (2015-present).
- Current Affiliate Member – ASFMRA- American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers. “Friend of Society”. (2002-present).
- Former Member – Ontario Real Estate Association. (1983-1995)
- Former Member – Niagara Falls Real Estate Association. (1983-1987)
- Former Member – St. Catharines and District Real Estate Association. (1987-1995).